Darvilles of Windsor is the oldest established company in Windsor. Our family business has specialised in the grocery trade and tea blending since 1860. At its peak the company had 21 grocery shops around the Windsor, Maidenhead, Slough and Staines area, and a thriving wholesale and tea business supply local businesses, restaurants and hotels.Our largest shop was in Peascod Street, Windsor from 1860-1978.
Darvilles Grocery Shop and Post Office 1890
Father & Son, James and Kenneth Darville 1962
Walter Langford employee for 73 years
Darvilles of Windsor Kardelton House Vansittart Estate Windsor Berkshire SL4 1SE T 01753 222222